End to end utilities design and installation service
EDA were appointed as primary utilities consultant and contractor on a multi-million pound commercial and residential development close to London’s Kings Cross Station. Our responsibility being to design a full utilities solution and installation within a very challenging site.
The contract involved the following activities:
- Liaison with Distribution Network Operators for connection and load appraisals.
- Assessment and calculation of gas, water, electric and CHP requirements.
- Design of multi-utility network on site.
- Design, procurement and installation of substation and gas booster station.
- Installation and project management of combined utility network across the site.
- Managing and completing necessary diversionary work.
- Full responsibility for negotiating with and facilitating adoption agreements with the preferred IDNO and IGT.
The end result
EDA delivered a multi-utility design and is currently installing the infrastructure to bring the project to life.
Location: London, UK
Project: End to End
Services: Multi-Utility Review; Design, Procurement and Installation; Connections and Diversions; Project Management